March 22nd, 2021
Recent updates: 3/12/21:
• Effective 3/15/2021, gyms and fitness establishments, including yoga and dance studios, 1:1 fitness training, and climbing walls, may reopen for indoor operations up to 10% occupancy as the County moves into the Red Tier of the State’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy framework, effective 3/15/2021.
In response to the above news. We will continue to run the studio with our In-House and Online Classes. With all of the changes happening we will review at the end of the month the status of COVID we will determine then if we will for back to our normal schedule.
In-House Classes are 30 minutes private sessions with 1 Master to every 3-5 students ran Monday-Friday taught by GM Pak and Master Luchia. (Max 10 students on the mat at a time.)
- All students are required to wear a mask to attend class.
- Temperature checks are taken prior to entering the mat.
- Hands and Feet are sanitized before entering the mat.
- Mat is sanitized prior to lessons of the day and after.
- Front and Back doors remain open for airflow.
* We ask that parents stay outside of the studio to protect the health of our instructors.*
Exceptions: Trial students - Parents of students younger than 6.
How do I sign up?
Please e-mail, call the front office (3103167130) or send us a message on here!
Why 30 minutes sessions?
With the unpredictability that covid has brought. We've decided to shorten sessions and reduce class sizes. We moved from 50-minute sessions to 30 minutes with only 3-5 students in each class your child will receive more 1 on 1 attention. Smaller class sizes most importantly assist in our children's safety during this time where we must continue to socially distance.
At Dream, we understand not everyone is ready to come back even with new opening guidelines. You may be a "higher risk," and that's fine we are here for you and your family. With that being said online classes will continue Mon, Wed, and Friday.
If you have any questions about the above information please message us!
Have a wonderful month of March!